- Be sure to request your RMA within 30 days of receiving your product.
- Our standard 90 day warranty ensures that we will replace or repair an item that is defective within 90 days of the delivery date. In addition, certain specified products qualify for a 2 year warranty beyond the standard 90 days. Please see the Warranty section below for more details.
- Be sure to ship your return via a tracked carrier, within 10 days. RMA's are valid for 10 days. You will be provided a prepaid shipping label when an item is defective.
- Save your tracking number for your records.
- Send your item in a shipping box with an RMA clearly affixed to the outside. Without the RMA, your return may not be processed.
- Re-pack the product with ALL of its parts, accessories, and manuals to avoid restocking fees. Please pack the items to prevent damage in transit and keep the product's packaging in its original condition.
- For your protection, please delete all personal data on products with SD cards, mini/micro SDs, and internal memory from any exchanged or returned products. BrickHouse Security cannot be held responsible for any personal data left on or in an exchanged or returned product.
Return shipping is paid by the customer for all products, unless the product is defective and under warranty, or as otherwise stated in a specific product detail page on the website.
Warranty Exchanges/Defective Returns
For your convenience and peace of mind, all items purchased through BrickHouse Security are backed by our standard 90-day Product Protection Plan. We will replace or repair the item if it stops working within 90 days. In addition, term subscribers to MORzA Alarm and Camera products are eligible for a 2 year warranty.
If your product is defective, please call us- we want to help: 800-654-7966.
Due to the sensitive nature of our products, some products cannot be returned and/or have return limitations. Please see details below:
- Items that are used or damaged: If item or item packaging is no longer in a new, pristine condition, we cannot accept the return
- Single-Use Devices: Items purchased for one-time use cannot be returned after the product has been used. These include GPS tracking devices, bug and camera detectors
- Software & Services: Software; activation and monthly service fees; and shipping charges are all non-refundable.
- Potentially Contaminated/Exposed Products: i.e. Ear Pieces
- Items that have been installed cannot be returned: i.e. Hardwired GPS Tracker
- Items That Must be Returned in Original, Unopened Packaging: Pepper spray; fluid detection kits
- Other Products: Made-to-order/custom-built hidden cameras and physically damaged items
All returned items will be subject to inspection. If it is determined that an item is not in salable condition you will be charged up to 20% of the retail price of the item. Conditions that will incur a restocking fee include, but are not limited to, damage to the product, its components, accessories, or packaging. A restocking fee will also be assessed for missing parts, accessories, or packaging.
Product Inspection and Testing
All of the returned items we receive are subject to an inspection/testing process. At BrickHouse, we are committed to high standards of quality; we test all defective items that are returned to us to improve our products' performances and our customers' satisfaction. Please allow us up to 15 business days to complete the inspection/testing process from the time we receive the item. Also, please note that any item claimed to be defective and found to be in good working order will be returned to you. In these cases you will be responsible for both the shipping costs to and from BrickHouse.