ALEXA Beta for Locate GPS is here!
You're invited to try out Alexa to manage your GPS Tracker. We think Alexa is a fun and easy way to interact with your GPS tracker, but we need your help to make it great. All you need is any model of Amazon Alexa and any one of our trackers. Locate your tracker, hear status, battery level, and trip reports just by asking Alexa.
Since this is a beta, your feedback is extremely important for us to refine the system.
- What works well?
- How could we make this better for you?
E-mail your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Get Started
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your phone and search skills for “BrickHouse.”
- Find “Locate GPS by Brickhouse Security”and Select it.
- Log in to the skill with your GPS credentials, as on our App or GPS Website.
- You’re ready to go.
To Use The Alexa Locate GPS Skill
- Say, “Alexa, open Locate GPS.”
- Use any one of the following commands to get the information you need.
- Ask Alexa these simple command:
- Hey Alexa open GPS Locate
- Alexa Find my (GPS, Car, tracker… )
- Alexa Locate my (GPS, Car, tracker… )
- Alexa Where is my (GPS, Car, tracker… )
- Alexa What was my last trip
- Alexa Do I need to charge my (GPS, Car, tracker… )
- Alexa What is my Battery Level
- Alexa what is the Status of my (GPS, Car, tracker… )