Multiple Recording Features Allow for Surveillance Flexibility
The B-Link Secure Cellular Outdoor Camera is designed to give users complete control over your security, allowing you to monitor your images via email alerts. The rugged camera design is guaranteed to withstand weather and wild conditions, making it possible to position in wooded areas to watch wildlife, in parking lots, on unmanned construction sites overnight, etc. The camera is battery operated with 8 AA batteries, making it unnecessary for you to source electric power or a WiFi network wherever you wish to position your camera.
The camera features a range of configurations for security flexibility, including adjustable PIR sensitivity, multi-shot, time lapse, timer, TV out, and stamps on each image and video including camera ID, time, location, etc. With a 100 degree wide viewing angle, a 110 degree PIR angle, and night vision up to 65 feet, you’ll be guaranteed to capture everything that goes on in front of your camera.
The B-Link Secure Cellular Outdoor camera video recordings are stored to the SD card only.
In The Box
- B-Link Secure Cellular Outdoor Camera
- Instruction Manual
Dimensions: 5.17" x 3.86" x 3.03"
Power: Replaceable 8x AA Batteries
Transmission: Cellular Coverage (US ONLY)
Storage: SD Card up to 32GB
Service: B-link Services start at $19.99
Special Feature: Remote Outdoor Security with cellular image transmission.
- Image Sensor 5 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
- Effective Pixels 2560x1920
- Day/Night Mode Yes
- IR range 65ft
- IR Setting Top: 25 LED, Foot: 31LED
- Memory SD Card (8MB – 32 GB)
- Operating keys 10
- Lens (Wide lens model) F=3.0; FOV=100°; Auto IR-Cut-Remove (at night)
- LCD Screen 2” TFT, RGB, 262k
- PIR Sensitivity 3 sensitive levels: High / Normal / Low
- PIR distance 20m
- PIR Angle Wide lens model: 110°
- Picture size 5MP/8MP/12MP 2592x1944/3264x2448/4032x3024
- Picture Format JPEG
- Video resolution 1080P (1920x1080): 15FPS, 720P (1280x720), 640x480
- Video Format AVI
- Video Length 5-59secs. programmable
- Shooting Numbers 1-5
- Trigger Time 0.35~0.45s
- Trigger Interval 4s-7s
- Camera + Video Yes
- Device Serial No. Yes
- Time Lapse Yes
- SD Card cycle ON/OFF
- Operation Power Battery: 12V; DC: 12V
- Battery Type 8AA
- External DC 12V
- Stand-by Current 0.173mA
- Stand-by Time 4~6 months (4×AA~8×AA)
- Auto Power Off auto switch to mode “ON” in 60s without any operations
- Power Consumption IR LEDs Off Photo: 120mA; Video: 110mA, IR LEDs On Regular Lens Photo: Max.Range: 670mA Balanced: 850mA
- Operating Temperature -30°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature -30 °C to 70°C
- Operation Humidity 5%-90%
- Waterproof spec IP54
- Weight 404g
$19.99/mo for 1 GB of data. This allows you to stream about 120 hours of video per month. Discounts for both multiple units and higher monthly data usage are available. Please call for more information.
Data is only used when you're connected to your camera for remote view or download. If the camera is running and recording, but you're not viewing the video remotely, or the camera isn't uploading video, then no cellular data will be used. Data consumption will vary by camera type, video resolution settings, recording trigger settings and other factors.
If you exceed 1GB in a particular month, the following month you will be billed
$24.99/GB $19.99/GB for any additional data used. Your service won't be throttled or suspended.
We recommend using the base data allotment for a few months to determine your regular data use. If you find you're consistently using more than 1GB of data per month and would like a larger data allotment, we're happy to upgrade your plan on request. However, the base plan is the most flexible way to keep costs as low as possible.
Call for more information.