The Secur SP-1002 Waterproof Solar / Dynamo LED Flashlight saves you the trouble of buying batteries every time you head outdoors. It's charged by either its built-in dynamo crank or its integral solar panel. The useful lighting time on a full charge is approximately 4 hours using three of the flashlight's LEDs or 8 hours using only one LED; plenty of time to find your way back to camp. Cranking the dynamo for a minute creates about 80 minutes of sustained light using one LED, and charging it for an hour in direct sunlight yields about 120 minutes. With 50,000 hours of LED life, the SP-1002 will last nearly forever. Its versatility and power make it one of the best handheld flashlights you can own at any price.
In The Box
- Secur SP-1002 Waterproof Solar / Dynamo LED Flashlight
Special Feature: Crank up this ultra-bright flashlight by hand or use the power of the sun.
- Flashlight power 8 Lumens
- Lighting time with full charge - 4 hours with
- 3 LEDs, 8 hours with 1 LED
- Charging time 1 minute cranking
- 80 minutes lighting 1 LED
- Charging time 1 hour in direct sunlight
- 120 minutes lighting 1 LED
- Life on LEDs 50000 hours
- Battery capacity 80 mAh, Ni-MH battery
- 6" x 2.5" x 1.75"