Check In On Your Property Any Time of Day
The SG Home Outdoor WiFi Electrical Box Hidden Camera provides best-in-class remote surveillance of any valuable outdoor area. Disguised as a common electrical or cable box, this covert recording device features a wide angle, 125-degree field of view as well as a 1/3" digital CMOS image sensor for optimal recording in most any lighting conditions. This outdoor hidden camera connects to your WiFi network quickly and easily, allowing you to stream live, 1280x720 HD video from any internet-connected device. Choose from in-app recording or motion activated t0 always ensure that you get the footage you need. Custom event notifications within the app keep you in the know of any activity taking place in the camera's field of view.
The SG Home Electrical Box Hidden Camera also features an onboard storage; perfect for providing video evidence to police in the event of a break-in or vandalism. This device's impressive battery will last nearly 90 days in standby mode. Whether you're looking to keep an eye on the exterior of your home or business, without arousing the suspicion of any would-be criminal, look no further than the SG Home Outdoor WiFi Electrical Box Hidden Cam.
Due to federal regulations, this camera does not record audio. Click here to learn more.
SG Home Mobile App
Introducing the SG Home Mobile App! When you purchase one of our products, you automatically have the option of signing up for free cloud storage for the first 30 days.
Features of SG Cloud Video Recording
AC and long-life battery-powered options available
Indoor and outdoor monitoring capabilities
Subscribe to SG Cloud storage for easy review of captured video
Great application for both private consumers like homeowners and parents, as well as law enforcement and private investigators
Password protected account based app ensures video privacy
Live stream video surveillance 24/7 with SG Home Mobile App
For Even More Video Surveillance Power, pair any SG Home camera with the B-Link Secure Cellular WiFi Camera Connector.
In The Box
- SG Home Cable Box Wi-Fi
- User's Guide
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
Service: $12.99 / mo, free one-month service trial.Camera1280x720 Effective Pixels
1/3" digital cmos Image Sensor
125° Field of View
NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
High Power IR's (Night Vision models only)CVR
1280x720 Recording Resolution
H.264 Video Compression
30 FPS (depending on Wi-Fi bandwidth)
MPEG4Video Playback Files
Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
Time Setting Via the Internet
Take snapshots and store on your device from anywhere
Motion detection Via PIR
Power DC 5/12 Volts using only provided AC adaptor
PIR Startup time is less than 2 seconds
System Requirements, Battery and App
iPhone 5 or higher iOS 8.0 or higher
Android 4.4 or higherTake snapshots and store on your device from anywhere
Remote view from where ever you are
Playback recorded video from AppThe app can be used on multiple devices
Push notificationsBattery5V 10,000 mAh Lithium-ion Rechargeable
90 days standby in PIR mode
Up to 16 hours in Continuous mode
Charge time 10 hours
Free 1 Month service trail, subscription will automatically renew for a monthly charge of $12.99 or package plan selected after the free trial.
- Free 1 Month Trial - 500 Video clip recordings. Free Month Plan automatically is converted to a subscription for the MONTH-TO-MONTH recurring 500 recordings and your credit card on file will then be billed recurring every month until you cancel the subscription.
- 500 Video Clips - Monthly $12.99, Quarterly $11.99/Mo Billed every 3 months, 6 Month Plan $9.99/Mo Billed every 6 months, Yearly $7.99/Mo billed yearly
- 1000 Video Clips - Monthly $24.99, Quarterly $22.99/Mo Billed every 3 months, 6 Month Plan $19.99/Mo Billed every 6 months, Yearly $14.99/Mo billed yearly
- 5000 Video Clips - Monthly $34.99, Quarterly $32.99/Mo Billed every 3 months, 6 Month Plan $29.99/Mo Billed every 6 months, Yearly $44.99/Mo billed yearly
- For a single camera we recommend no less than 500 video recordings
- For 2 cameras we recommend no less than 1000 video recordings
- For 3 or more, we recommend no less than 5000 recordings