Todd Morris, Founder and CEO
Todd Morris, BrickHouse's founder and CEO, is a nationally recognized security and surveillance expert, and a frequent contributor to many broadcast, print and online media outlets, including Bloomberg Business Week, CNN, Fox Business News, ABC's Good Morning America, NBC's The Today Show and the Wall Street Journal.
Todd Morris and other BrickHouse executives are experienced media commentators. They are available to speak or write on a variety of timely security, surveillance and technology issues, including:
- Family Safety
- Personal, Government, and Corporate Privacy Issues
- Nanny Cameras, and Video Surveillance
- Employee Monitoring, and Compliance
- GPS Tracking of People, Vehicles, and Assets
- Corporate Espionage
- Government Surveillance
- Counter Surveillance
- Abducted and/or Missing Children
- Teen Monitoring
- Special Needs and Elder Care Monitoring
- Entrepreneurial and Business Topics with a Specialization in Technology
BrickHouse Security is a premier supplier of security, surveillance and technology solutions to individuals, businesses, government agencies, and the law enforcement community.
We provide solutions and services to more than 400 of the Fortune 500 and more than 2,500 local and national government agencies, including the NYPD, the L.A. County Sheriffs Department, and the FBI. In addition, our clients proudly include more than 40,000 small businesses from around the world.
Our mission is to maintain our position as the finest, most responsive provider in the security and surveillance industry.