What's it like to work at BrickHouse?
Our culture is fun, innovative, geeky and ever-changing. As of 2020, we have transitioned to a completely remote organization, and we are growing faster than ever. Our people, and our desk locations, are as diverse as our product line.
Check out BrickHouse Security Reviews from current & former employees.
As we continue to expand, we seek candidates who have a passion for technology and the temperament for the unmatchable energy of a small company. We need candidates who like helping people discover and deploy security products that will make their world safer and better informed.
BrickHouse Security solves problems. We provide reassurance, security and the answers through technology. It's about how the products & services can improve the quality of life (though the tech itself is cool too).
We welcome the best talent regardless of where you live. We are a modern cloud based internet company.
You will utilize your experience managing the following paid advertising channels: SEM, Display, Retargeting, Social, Affiliates and emerging digital channels where we can continue to introduce customers to the brand.
You will be a key member of our in-house marketing team focused on acquiring customers through their respective digital channels. You will help generate cost effective web traffic as well as test, track and measure the success of marketing activities through data analysis.
You will be responsible for daily management of several revenue channels including, but not limited to:
- Shopping Comparison site management
- Display ads and retargeting
- Affiliate program
- Reporting & ROAS Modeling on above programs
Paid Ad programs currently include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Day to day management, optimization, and reporting of existing advertising programs and channels.
- Interdepartmental collaboration on the proper product mix for each channel, promotional opportunities and creative needs.
- Work with the marketing team on a regular basis to review new programs, calendars and creative ideas, and identify opportunities for new traffic.
- Market and competitive research to provide insight on industry specific trends.
- Regularly work with and provide campaign KPI reporting, providing actionable recommendations for improvement and growth opportunities.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in managing SEM, SEO, Shopping, Marketplace, Affiliate, Display, and Retargeting campaigns.
- Experience managing a minimum of $40K in paid advertising per month, with at least $25k/mo in a single channel.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the the ability to make recommendations for usage, optimization, and review of new applications to manage the digital channels effectively.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment that covers several verticals and be able to create and manage individual KPI sets for each vertical/channel combination.
- Strong, self-motivated, proactive work ethic. This position relies on your ability to determine and act on priorities when it comes to advertising opportunities.
- Ability to manage to budget and ROI targets and create executive reporting detailing results and trends.
- Ability to communicate proactively about KPIs with the Executive Team.
- Experience using platforms such as NetSuite and JIRA.
- Our office is located in Midtown NYC. Some travel required. Applicants in NYC, Indianapolis, or Denver are preferred, but all qualified remote applicants will be considered.
- No agencies or consultants. This position is for a full time employee.
Tools we use - bonus if you have experience with them:
- Google Apps office suite, JIRA, NetSuite CRM, BigCommerce, Google Analytics, Adwords, UnBounce, CommerceHub, Hotjar, and JIRA.
The BrickHouse Security B2B Business Development Representative is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and wants to have a significant impact on company results. The B2B Business Development Representative will help build and expand the sales function within the company to grow the business across multiple market segments focused primarily on customers within small business markets. The successful candidate should have a foundation of selling to businesses and potentially a strong network of B2B contacts that they can leverage along the way.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Engage with business decision makers of target companies to close desirable business.
- Position BrickHouse Security's broad product base to targeted business markets.
- Continually maintain an effective understanding of the Security marketplace and broader. business/economic landscape to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Record all client/prospect communication in NetSuite ensuring that all details are up to date. Complete necessary business administration and reporting as required by management and the business.
- Independently manage leads through the entire sales process.
- Proactively call and prospect in assigned segment(s).
- Leverage sales organization and relevant management to close sales opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You must be a Hunter and willing and able mine our current customers, warm leads and targeted key accounts for potential business.
- Tenacious and not someone who easily gives up. You need to believe that it will take 10 contacts to develop a customer relationship that will lead to a sale.
- Experience in business to business sales.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills across all media.
- Adept in negotiating at executive corporate level to achieve set objectives.
- Ability to swiftly identify opportunities and professionally manage and guide the end to end sales process.
- Ability to ask probing questions to understand the needs of a prospect with the skill to appropriately suggest dynamic solutions.
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style.
- Highly motivated with an exceptionally strong desire and drive to succeed.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of tenacity.
- Effective time management skills and commitment to work to strict deadlines.
- Solid computer skills with competency in the use of Google Apps, MS Office, web conferencing tools and Internet search engines.
Tools we use: Bonus if you have experience with them
- Google Apps office suite, NetSuite CRM, LinkedIn