A Cost-Effective Way to Monitor Your Travel History
The iTrail GPS data logger is a tiny way to track what matters most. Running for up to 120 hours on a single charge, this GPS vehicle tracking device can be hidden in a car or in a bag and, once recovered, will give you a detailed history of where it has been. All you have to do is connect the iTrail GPS Logger to your computer via the included transfer cable to see its travel history.
Why the iTrail?
- Long battery life -- runs for up to five days on one charge
- Inexpensive and with no additional service fees
- Small and portable for ease of use while you're on the road
- Software suite & Google Maps make it easier to keep track of your locations
The iTrail GPS Logger is motion activated, so you'll get detailed information only when the device moves, which not only conserves battery, but also ensures you only get the information you need. And, with no service fees, the iTrail is a great low-cost way to track. Using its easy-to-use software in conjunction with Google Maps, you are given multiple views from 3D and satellite to Street View. Pinpoint an exact address of where the GPS vehicle tracking device has been with a click of your mouse.
In The Box
- iTrail GPS Data Logger
- USB Charge/Transfer Cable
- Silicone Casing
Transmission: None (Logger)
- Built-in motion detection
- 64Mb memory
- Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery
- Cold start satellite acquisition time: <35 sec
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 2 LED indicators for power/status notifications
- Product size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Product weight: 1.3oz
- Package size: 8.8" x 6.5" x 0.7"
- Package weight: 5.1oz
- System Requirements:
- PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
- Not compatible with Mac or Linux
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
Your service plan includes the cellular service and cloud software required for use. This GPS tracker ships activated for immediate use. Just power up and you are ready to start tracking.