Record and Manage Phone Conversations Quickly and Simply
Set the Secure Digital Call Recorder up in just a few seconds and capture audio records from every call made and receive, and store incoming and outgoing numbers. All recordings are stored to an SD card (2GB card included) and can be played back directly from the device. You can also back up and review files from your PC, for online or offline storage. This works with any analog phone line, and has a desktop footprint of just 2.5" x 4", taking up less space than just about any office phone.
Why this Call Recorder?
- LCD display includes phone number and call duration
- Comes with desktop management software for easy archiving
- Compatible with any landline phone or digital VOIP phones
- Less expensive than other call management systems
With the included 2 GB SD card, you can record and store up to 330 hours of continuous audio. When you want to back up or archive the captured audio, simply plug your SD card into a PC (either directly or using a card reader) and transfer your files. You can also connect your recorder to your PC and use the included software to back up your files. Since this call recorder is AC powered, you don't have to worry about the battery running out at a crucial moment. You can manually record calls or save valuable storage space by setting the device up to record automatically when it detects audio.
Special Feature: Record phone calls, manage contacts, and back everything up to your PC with one simple desktop device.
In The Box
- 1 Secure Digital Call Recorder
- XtR Desktop Management Software
- 1 2GB SD card
- 1 Phone Cord
- Storage: SD/MMC Card, 2GB Max
- Size: 2.5" x 4"
- Power Supply: AC Adapter
- No Computer Required
- Connects Directly to Analog Line or to Digital/IP Telephone Handset Cords
- Automatic Start, Stop, and Record
- Rapid Search and Playback Controls
- Up to 330 Hours of Recording on One 2GB SD / MMC Memory Card Support
- Automatic Overwrite: Yes
- LCD Displays for All Call Information