The Delta X Counter Surveillance Sweeping System is a kit made for the professional bug sweeper’s arsenal. It contains everything you need to detect an unwanted surveillance bug at a professional level.
The kit features everything important for a quick, reliable bug detection sweep, including:
Easy-to-use sorting and filtering system log
A wide-range spectrum analyzer
Directed microwave antenna
Infrared and electromagnetic probe
With this system, you and your customers can be assured that you’ll be able to identify listening devices with a wide range of transmission types, including analog, digital, constantly existing, intermittent, sending audio and video with or without encryption, etc.
The system comes in three different versions, each including the following ranges:
- 40kHz - 4400 MHz
- 40kHz - 6000 MHz
- 40kHz - 12400 MHz
Bonus: every Delta X purchased comes with 2 hours of FREE TRAINING!
Please note laptop not included.
In The Box
<ul><li>High Voltage probe</li><li>Low Voltage probe</li><li>In-line modular adapter</li><li>infrared/VLF probe</li><li>Extension cable</li><li>Tripod</li><li>Directional antenna</li><li>Omnidirectional antenna</li><li>Delta X software</li><li>Built
Dimensions: Hard Case: 13" x 17.75" x 0.8"
Transmission: Frequency range: 100kHz-12400MH
Service: No monthly fee - PLUS two hours of FREE TRAINING
Special Feature: The system’s hardware incorporates a powerful spectrum analyzer which provides super-fast speed of measurements with extreme sensitivity, while the antenna switcher and low-frequency converter extend the system’s functionality.
- Fields of Known Signals table:Frequency, BW, Name, Modulation
- Fields of Bands table:Begin, End, Name, Type, Threshold, Priority, Tracker detection
- Fields of Signals table: Frequency, Bandwidth, Name, dbm Level, dbm Peak Level, Danger Level, Peak Danger Level
- Detectors modes: Wide-Range, Signal
- Update rate: 2000-3000 MHz/sec
- Frequency range: 40kHz-6000MHz
- Time to detect: 2-3 seconds
- Spectrum graphs: Waterfall and Spectrograms
- Spectrum resolution's 9kHz
- Displayed Dynamic range: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000 MHz
- Systems Requirements: 3rd generation or newer Intel dual/quad Core i-series, 1 x USB3.0 2 x USB2.0, Windows 7,8,10