The Delta X Counter Surveillance Sweeping System is a kit made for the professional bug sweeper’s arsenal. It contains everything you need to detect an unwanted surveillance bug at a professional level.
The kit features everything important for a quick, reliable bug detection sweep, including:
Easy-to-use sorting and filtering system log
A wide-range spectrum analyzer
Directed microwave antenna
Infrared and electromagnetic probe
With this system, you and your customers can be assured that you’ll be able to identify listening devices with a wide range of transmission types, including analog, digital, constantly existing, intermittent, sending audio and video with or without encryption, etc.
Bonus: every Delta X purchased comes with 2 hours of FREE TRAINING!
Please note laptop not included.
In The Box
High Voltage probe
Low Voltage probe
In-line modular adapter
Delta X software
Dimensions: Hard Case: 13" x 17.75" x 0.8"
Transmission: Frequency range: 40kHz-6000MHz
Service: No monthly fee - PLUS two hours of FREE TRAINING
Special Feature: The system’s hardware incorporates a powerful spectrum analyzer which provides super-fast speed of measurements with extreme sensitivity, while the antenna switcher and low-frequency converter extend the system’s functionality.
- Fields of Known Signals’ table:Frequency, BW, Name, Modulation
- Fields of Bands’ table:Begin, End, Name, Type, Threshold, Priority, Tracker detection
- Fields of Signals’ table: Frequency, Bandwidth, Name, dbm Level, dbm Peak Level, Danger Level, Peak Danger Level
- Detector’s modes: Wide-Range, Signal
- Update rate: 2000-3000 MHz/sec
- Frequency range: 40kHz-6000MHz
- Time to detect: 2-3 seconds
- Spectrum graphs: Waterfall and Spectrogram’s
- Spectrum resolution's 9kHz
- Displayed Dynamic range: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000 MHz
- Systems Requirements: 3rd generation or newer Intel dual/quad Core i-series, 1 x USB3.0 2 x USB2.0, Windows 7,8,10