Quick, Reliable Method for Detecting Bugging Devices
The Delta X Counter Surveillance Sweeping System features a powerful spectrum analyzer and includes all equipment needed for detection. Some of these include: omnidirectional antennas, directed microwave antenna, infrared and electromagnetic probe, cables, adapters, and more. This system allows you to quickly and accurately detect RF listening devices in your space, whether their transmissions are analog, digital, constantly existing, intermittent, sending audio or video with or without encryption, etc. The system comes in three different versions, including the 2000/6, the 100/12, and the 100/4 versions.
Bonus: every Delta X purchased comes with 2 hours of FREE TRAINING!
Features of the Delta X Counter Surveillance Sweeping System include an easy-to-use sorting and filtering system log, multiple detection modes, a wide range analyzer, and more. You will have everything you need in order to ensure that your privacy is protected.
Please note laptop not included.
In The Box
- High Voltage probe
- Low Voltage probe
- In-line modular adapter
- infrared/VLF probe
- Extension cable
- Directional antenna
- Omnidirectional antenna
- Delta X software
Dimensions: Hard Case: 13" x 17.75" x 0.8"
Transmission: Frequency range: 100kHz-12400MH
Service: No monthly fee - PLUS two hours of FREE TRAINING
- Fields of Known Signals table:Frequency, BW, Name, Modulation
- Fields of Bands table:Begin, End, Name, Type, Threshold, Priority, Tracker detection
- Fields of Signals table: Frequency, Bandwidth, Name, dbm Level, dbm Peak Level, Danger Level, Peak Danger Level
- Detectors modes: Wide-Range, Signal
- Update rate: 2000-3000 MHz/sec
- Frequency range: 40kHz-6000MHz
- Time to detect: 2-3 seconds
- Spectrum graphs: Waterfall and Spectrograms
- Spectrum resolution's 9kHz
- Displayed Dynamic range: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000 MHz
- Systems Requirements: 3rd generation or newer Intel dual/quad Core i-series, 1 x USB3.0 2 x USB2.0, Windows 7,8,10