Are You Being Electronically Spied on Without Your Knowledge?
The Professional Wireless Radio Frequency Detector is a low-cost, highly effective bug sweeping device that detects a wide range of illegal spying devices such as hidden wireless cameras, digital audio recorders, wiretaps, Bluetooth, GSM, DECT and CDMA data link and mobile network connecting devices.
Click here to learn about how counter surveillance works.
In The Box
- Multi-Channel Professional Wireless RF Detector
- 2 antennas
- 2x AAA batteries
- Flathead screwdriver
- User's manual
Dimensions: 5" x 2.75" x 0.63"
Power: Batteries: 2 AAA
Service: No monthly fee
- Data link (channel access method) frequency bands:
- CDMA 824-849 MHz
- GSM 880-920 MHz
- GSM (DCS) 1710-1790 MHz
- WCDMA, 3G, GSM (PCS), DECT 1920-2000 MHz
- Bluetooth, WiFi 2400-2480 MHz
- WiMax 3000-6000 MHz
- Out of band attenuation: 20-45dB
- Antenna(s): 2x omni-directional
- Detection distance: Approx. : 3- 33 ft. (1-10 meters)
- Battery life: 10-15 hours
- Power supply: 2x AAA (LR02) batteries
- Dimensions (without antennas): 4.72" x 2.76" x 0.63 (120 mm x 70 mm x 16 mm)
- Weight: 7.65 oz (217 g)
CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. Digital-based cellphone service, multiple access schemes for digital voice, date, radio, 2G GSM, Detects GPS, Globalstar satellite phone network, Transportation Logistics, spread-spectrum multiple access technique, GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) standard mobile telephone system, the GSM Association estimates that 80% of the global mobile market uses this standard data communication systems, SMS short message service, mobile phones, base station antenna, SIM cards (and other identity keys) DCS digital video, voice, digital signal processors, analog to digital converters, digital content delivery, digital asset management, DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications), is a digital communication standard, which is primarily used for DECT is a microwave technology, with science similar to mobile phones, baby monitors, Wi-Fi, and other cordless telephone technologies.