Get big quality in a small package with this high resolution pinhole camera. At just 1" square, it fits just about anywhere and can connect to any DVR or monitor to provide high-quality surveillance in even extreme low light. This tiny device provides superior images to even many full sized surveillance cameras.
Due to federal regulations, this camera does not record audio. Click here to learn more.
In The Box
- High Resolution Camera
- Swivel Mounting Bracket
Please note that 12V DC power supply is not included.
Dimensions: 0.79" x 0.79" x 0.39"
Power: 12 volts
Service: No monthly fee
Special Feature: World's smallest mini CCD camera
- Image Device SONY 1/4 " ExView Super HAD CCD
- Scanning System 2:1 Interlace
- Scanning Frequency (H) NTSC : 15.734KHz / PAL : 15.625 KHz
- Scanning Frequency (V) NTSC : 59.94Hz / PAL : 50Hz
- Total Pixels No. NTSC :537(H) x 505(V) 270K PAL : 537(H) x 597(V) 320K
- Effective Pixels No. NTSC :510(H) x 492(V) 250K PAL : 500(H) x 582(V) 270K
- S/N Ratio More than 48dB
- H. Resolution 600 TVLines
- Sync System Internal
- Sensitivity .0003 Lux / F2.0
- Gamma Correction = 0.45
- White Balance Automatic (2,400 K ~ 8,000 K)
- Video Output Composite 1Vp-p75() unbalanced
- Electronic Shutter NTSC : 1/60 ~ 1/100,000sec Auto, PAL : 1/50 ~ 1/100,000sec Auto
- Power Supply DC12V (10%)
- Power Consumption 140mA or less
- Operating Temperature '-10C ~ +60C (Humidity : 10%RH ~ 60%RH)