Night and Day, the Best Way to Monitor
The BHS WiFi Night Vision Camera requires only a power outlet and a high-speed internet connection to give you a high-definition video feed directly on your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Setup takes mere minutes, and is so easy even a tech novice can do it. The BHS WiFi Night Vision Camera from MORzA powered by Alarm.com records in full HD and features a 0 lux rating, so no matter what lighting conditions present themselves, this fixed security camera will provide the highest quality imaging available.
See the Service Plan tab for important information.
The BrickHouse Security Video Monitoring Experience
When you purchase the BHS WiFi Night Vision Camera, you're not only getting a great camera, but the wealth of services provided through the BrickHouse Security Video Monitoring Platform. MORzA powered by Alarm.com, BrickHouse's technology partner, offers the platform allows you to stream multiple live video feeds directly from your smartphone, tablet, or PC, and set up event-based scenarios to record video clips for later review. If you want to know your daughter is getting home from school safely, set up a motion alert for your front door and receive a text or email notification whenever the door opens. The BHS WiFi Night Vision Camera will capture video as long as motion is occurring, and securely store that footage in the Alarm.com cloud for you to access at any time. Know your world is secure at all times with the BHS WiFi Night Vision Camera.
Special Feature: Be ready to view live video in minutes in any lighting with this simple wireless security camera.
In The Box
- BHS WiFi Night Vision Camera
- Camera Stand
- Wall Screws
- Power Adapter
- Live Resolution Options: 1280x800, 600x400, 300x200, 176x144
- Recording Resolution Options: 1280x800, 600x400, 300x200
- Live Quality: High, Medium and Low
- Compression Options
- Recording Quality: High and Medium Compression Options
- Recording Compression: H.264, MPEG-4
- Image Sensor: 1/4 CMOS, 1280x800
- Iris: Fixed Iris, F1.8
- Field of View: 77° (Horizontal), 54° (Vertical)
- Low-Light Sensitivity: 0 lux w/ IR On
- IR LED Illumination: 6 Meters
- Image Adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Video Motion Detection: 3 windows, Adjustable Sensitivity and Threshold
- Digital Input Trigger: Yes
- Ethernet Connection: 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Wireless Encryption: WEP, WPA or WPA2
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 Support b/g/n
- Password Authentication: Digest Authentication
- Simultaneous Viewers: 10
- Privacy Button: Yes (Same as WPS button)
- Operation Temperature: 32° ~ 104° F (0°C ~ +40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH
- Max Power Consumption: 12V DC, 5.9W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.1", 1.8", 3.1"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Introducing MORzA Video Monitoring
Learn About MORzA 24/7 Monitoring
Actual Footage: MORzA WiFi Night Vision Camera
The Future of Home Security and Automation