Get More from MORzA Video Monitoring
The Stream Video Recorder is there when you need more from your MORzA powered by Alarm.com video monitoring system. This high-capacity device syncs into your cloud-based MORzA monitoring system in minutes, allowing you the same great live-streaming video from anywhere in the world while also providing 15 or 30 days of stored video depending on the hard drive size you choose. Supporting up to 4 cameras simultaneously, the SVR is the perfect surveillance solution for businesses of any size. Not only will a security manager be able to check in on multiple angles of a property directly from a smartphone, tablet, or PC, but with continuous 24/7 recording, no action will go undocumented.
What really sets this SVR apart is its advanced cloud connectivity. Even locally stored video can be accessed through MORzA powered by Alarm.com's intuitive interface. By syncing all footage through the network, days and weeks worth of footage is available at a security manager's fingertips without the need to physically access the SVR. Multiple playback speeds make reviewing video quick and easy. And unlike a standard NVR, the MORzA SVR records locally, so your footage isn't lost if your Internet connection goes down. Expand your system with as many SVRs as you need; this scalable solution grows with your business. Make the SVR part of your MORzA video monitoring and smart security system for professional results made easy.
See the Service Plan tab for important information.
Special Feature: The MORzA SVR takes video monitoring to the next level; live-stream and store massive amounts of footage with this high-capacity surveillance device.
In The Box
- Stream Video Recorder
- Screws (x2)
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cord
- Recording Channels - Up to 4-megapixel (1280x800/channels)
- Recording Throughput - 16 Mbps (4Mbps /each channel)
- Transcoded Playback - MPEG4 -->H.264
- Speed Control - 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x
- Trans-Rate Playback - 30fps->15fps>10fps->5fps
- Local Storage - 2 bays, 3.5" SATA II (standard).
- RAID - Continuous or RAID 1
- Media Processor - 1GHz media processor
- SDRAM DDRIII - 1GB
- Flash Memory - 128MB
- Video Codecs - H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG Encode, Decode, Transcode,Transrate, Resize HDD Bay HDD 2 bays, for 3.5" up to 2 TB each
- FAN - Ball bearing speed control fan. (MTBF at least 50,000 hours)
- Dimensions - 121(mm) x 185.9(mm) x 170.87(mm)
- Operating Temp. - 32 deg F ~105 deg F (0 deg C ~ +40 deg C)
- Storage Temp. - -4 deg F ~ 140 deg F (-20 deg C ~ 104 deg F+60 deg C)
- Operating Humidity - 20% ~ 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Adaptor - DC12V/4.2A type with UL/CE/FCC certified