Biometric Home or Office Locks Upgrade Security with One Second Entry
Biometric lock technology has revolutionized the way many home owners and businesses protect their properties. Unlike standard key locks, biometric locks require a one second scan of a fingerprint for entry. Since every fingerprint is unique, you know that unwanted intruders won't be able to access your property. Once a fingerprint is stored in the system, you can easily manage who has access at what time, depending on time or day. Completely bump proof, drill proof, and tamper proof, this lock features a high pitched alarm to deter any thieves trying to break in.
With the capability of programming in up to 99 users, you never have to worry about having to leave the key under the mat or figuring out a way to give it to visiting family when you're not around (or worse yet, having to come back home because a family member got locked out). You also have the option of selecting a specific time that users have access to your home. For example, you can grant access to the housekeeper in the morning, baby-sitter only at night at, and family members total access. Housekeeper not supposed to enter your house in the evening? Limit his or her access to authorized times of entry, locking them out any other times.
The NX3 EZ-Mount Deadbolt comes with a one inch brass deadbolt with case-hardened steel roller pin. Unlike most other biometric locks that use a hollow tin deadbolt, this one is guaranteed to resist sawing and provide extra security. It also comes with an impact alarm, meaning if someone tries to use brute force to break in (such as a crowbar or a bump key), a high-pitched alarm will sound to alert you and your neighbors, while at the same time scaring off the intruder.
Special Feature: This hi tech biometric door lock and entryway management device is suitable for use in any home or office.
In The Box
- Warranty Period: Two Years
- Fingerprint Sensor Type: New Advanced CMOS Optical
- Number of Users: 99
- Verification Type: 1 to N
- Scanning Time: <1 Second
- False Acceptance Rate (FAR): <0.0001%
- False Rejection Rate (FRR): <0.01%
- Power Supply: AA size alkaline batteries x4
- Operating Temperature: -30 F to 150 F
- Dimensions ( L x W x D ): 6'' x 3'' x 1.4''
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Door Requirement: Wood, Metal or Fiber
- 5-pin rim cylinder housing can be replaced. Call for info on options.
- Five pin tumbler rekeyable KW1 keyway, as compared to most biometric locks with proprietary keyways (Unique feature)
- Includes three nickel plated brass keys (Unique feature)
- Solid brass cylinder plug (Unique feature)
- One inch brass deadbolt with case-hardened steel roller pin to resist sawing, as compared to hollow tin deadbolts for most other biometric locks (Unique Feature)
- Each lock package includes one 60mm and one 70mm backset, as compared to more damage-prone adjustable backsets (Unique feature)
- Certified heavy-duty deadbolt (Unique feature)
- High-quality motor is rated for 800,000 operations (Unique feature)
- Weatherproof - Fully resistant to rain, snow, temperature extremes, humidity, UV, and dust. No other biometric deadbolt can make these claims (Unique feature)
- 99 user capacity