User-Friendly, Intuitive Device Includes 24/7 Manufacturer Support
The B-Link Secure Cellular Router features the speed and performance capabilities of the B-Link Secure Cellular LTE/4G network, giving businesses secure WiFi. Reliable M2M (machine-to-machine) communications ensures industrial automation via the industrial IoT (Internet of Things). Additionally, this router is capable of reliable point-to-point or point-to-multipoint WAN connections, and accessibility from a variety of devices.
The router, which is built for industrial applications, is made from a composite of hard-wearing, shock-absorbing, and environmentally stable industrial materials. For user-friendliness, this device features 8 tri-color LED indicators, a simple-to-use web interface, easily accessible status information, built-in event notification, and continued operation under extreme conditions of temperature, shock, and vibration. 24/7 manufacturer support works together with these features to ensure that your system stays up and running when you need it most. An easy-to-use web interface easy centralized configuration and management from any PC.
For additional security, a static IP option is available. Please contact us directly for more information.
Dimensions: 1.34" x 5.63" x 4.21"
Power: DC Power
Transmission: Cellular Coverage
Storage: 256 mb Flash memory storage
Service: B-link Services start at $19.99
Special Feature: Hard-wearing rugged cellular router for bringing internet service to remote worksites
- Rugged enclosure, wide operating temperature range, wall mount options and a flexible range of input power options making it ideal for use in harsh industrial environments
- Tested for vehicular applications (IEC Class 5M2, MIL-STD-810 method 516.5, ISO 7637-2)
- Powerful cellular connectivity supporting 4G (LTE) up to 100Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink), 3G (DC-HSPA+ and 1xEV-DO Rel. A) up to 42Mbps/5.76Mbps and 2G (EDGE)
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for networking flexibility
- USB-OTG for additional interfaces or extra storage
- High-speed WiFi (802.11b/g/n) as access point or client with 2x2 MIMO antenna technology and integrated hotspot functionality
- Flexible WAN setup (use any interface as WAN), ideal for business continuity applications
- Integrated standalone GPS for precise and accurate asset tracking
- Ignition sense capability for graceful shutdown and startup in vehicle applications
- Configurable power save mode with minimum current draw when in sleep mode
$19.99 Billed Monthly 1GB Data Service. Your B-Link Secure Cellular subscription includes up to 1GB of data, enabling you to view 120+ hours of streaming video per month. Billing starts 7 days after purchase.
Data is only used when you're connected to your camera for remote view or download. If the camera is running and recording, but you're not viewing the video remotely, or the camera isn't uploading video, then no cellular data will be used. Data consumption will vary by camera type, video resolution settings, recording trigger settings and other factors.
If you exceed 1GB in a particular month, the following month you will be billed $24.99/GB for any additional data used. Your service won't be throttled or suspended.
We recommend using the base data allotment for a few months to determine your regular data use. If you find you're consistently using more than 1GB of data per month and would like a larger data allotment, we're happy to upgrade your plan on request. However, the base plan is the most flexible way to keep costs as low as possible.
Call for more information.