The B-Link Secure Cellular Router provides the performance of the B-Link Secure Cellular LTE/4G network, but with a user-friendly flair. The device features 8 tri-color LED indicators, a simple-to-use web interface, easily accessible status information, and built-in event notification. Its unique design of hard-wearing, shock-absorbing, and environmentally stable industrial materials help keep the router up and running under extreme conditions of temperature, shock, and vibration. In the case of a malfunction, a 24/7 manufacturer support provides the help you need to get your router functioning again. Your remote worksite or on-the-go work station will never be left without an unprotected wireless router again.
Why Choose B-Link?
Provides machine-to-machine (M2M) communications to ensure industrial automation via the Internet of Things (IoT)
Capable of point-to-point or point-to-multipoint WAN connections
Static IP option available for extra security
In The Box
NetComm Wireless Router
2x Cellular Antennas
2x WiFi antennas
1.5m BlackEthernet cable
DIN rail mounting bracket
Quick start guide
Power supply cable (2 metres) with fitted Molex connector
WiFi security card
Special Feature: Durable wireless router provides 4G cellular connectivity for your remote security
Dimensions: 1.34" x 5.63" x 4.21"
Power: DC Power
Transmission: Cellular Coverage
Storage: 256 mb Flash memory storage
Service: B-link Services start at $19.99
- Rugged enclosure, wide operating temperature range, wall mount options and a flexible range of input power options making it ideal for use in harsh industrial environments
- Tested for vehicular applications (IEC Class 5M2, MIL-STD-810 method 516.5, ISO 7637-2)
- Powerful cellular connectivity supporting 4G (LTE) up to 100Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink), 3G (DC-HSPA+ and 1xEV-DO Rel. A) up to 42Mbps/5.76Mbps and 2G (EDGE)
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for networking flexibility
- USB-OTG for additional interfaces or extra storage
- High-speed WiFi (802.11b/g/n) as access point or client with 2x2 MIMO antenna technology and integrated hotspot functionality
- Flexible WAN setup (use any interface as WAN), ideal for business continuity applications
- Integrated standalone GPS for precise and accurate asset tracking
- Ignition sense capability for graceful shutdown and startup in vehicle applications
- Configurable power save mode with minimum current draw when in sleep mode
$19.99/mo for 1 GB of data. This allows you to stream about 120 hours of video per month. Discounts for both multiple units and higher monthly data usage are available. Please call for more information.
Data is only used when you're connected to your camera for remote view or download. If the camera is running and recording, but you're not viewing the video remotely, or the camera isn't uploading video, then no cellular data will be used. Data consumption will vary by camera type, video resolution settings, recording trigger settings and other factors.
If you exceed 1GB in a particular month, the following month you will be billed
$24.99/GB $19.99/GB for any additional data used. Your service won't be throttled or suspended.
We recommend using the base data allotment for a few months to determine your regular data use. If you find you're consistently using more than 1GB of data per month and would like a larger data allotment, we're happy to upgrade your plan on request. However, the base plan is the most flexible way to keep costs as low as possible.
Call for more information.
Our Guarantee: When you purchase a product from BrickHouse Security, you can expect exceptional customer care from our team. All BrickHouse products come with free, unlimited lifetime technical support. Call, Chat, Text, E-mail, or browse the knowledge base.
Easy Returns: BrickHouse Security stands behind its products with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving your order. Requests made after 30 days may be denied.