OSCOR Green is designed for commercial applications to detect illicit eavesdropping signals, perform site surveys for communication systems, conduct radio frequency (RF) emissions analysis, and investigate misuse of the RF spectrum.
The OSCOR Green Spectrum Analyzer sweeps 24GHz in 1 second quickly detecting transmitting electronic surveillance devices. OSCOR Green's unique integrated auto switching antenna system requires no extra antennas or cables. At 9.6lbs/4.4kg, OSCOR Green is portable and convenient to operate. The 8.4in/21.3 cm high resolution touch screen display puts "drag" and "move" controls at your finger tips.
Why OSCOR Green?
- Fast: scans 24GHz in 1 second ensuring spectrum activity is captured (2,000,000 data points per second)
- Does not require additional antennas: built-in auto switching antenna system to 24 GHz means no additional antennas or cables are required
- Touch screen pan, zoom, drag and move
- Portable and lightweight: weighs only 9.6lbs/4.4kg
- 2-3 hour run time on battery
- Quickly identify localized RF energy transmissions
- Easily Map RF Traces: Reference and target traces are quickly captured, stored, and compared (including differences) for rapid analysis
- Quickly Generate Signal lists
- Spectrogram (Waterfall) Display generates spectrogram of receiver traces over time
- Provides bench-top Spectrum Analyzer capabilities in portable design
- Built in demodulators: AM, FM, SSB, Sub-carrier, and video (displayed on screen)
- IF output, 25MHz wide centered at 75MHz
- Update trace snap shots while simultaneously demodulating
- Touch screen interface
- Built-in software (no separate laptop required)
- VNC Remote Access -Connect remotely to the OSCOR Green with 3rd party Virtual Network Computing software
About the Data Viewer Software
The OSCOR Green Data Viewer works with the following file types:
- Trace files Peak or Average trace files display in a graph view with zoom and scroll capability. Multiple trace files can be layered in one graph view for comparison.
- Signal Lists displays frequency, bandwidth, amplitude, and date. Can be exported to csv or html file format for further analysis.
- Images displays screenshots, raster waterfall and other images.
- Audio files - demodulated audio selected in the software will launch default media player to play back audio.
In order to begin using your REI OSCOR Green TSCM Spectrum Analyzer, you first need to sign an end user agreement, which will be emailed to you. Please sign the agreement as soon as possible so we can schedule shipment of your device.
In The Box
- REI OSCOR Green TSCM Spectrum Analyzer
- Universal Power Supply included: 100-240VAC
Special Feature: Using the portable device in conjunction with the Data Viewer software, OSCOR Green is the top-of-the-line commercial spectrum analysis system.
- Frequency: 8GHz Model = 10kHz to 8GHz
- Frequency: 24GHz Model = 10kHz to 24GHz
- Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) (25kHz Resolution Bandwidth)
- Without Preamp = -100dBm
- With Preamp = -110dBm
- Sweep Speed: 24GHz/second
- Preamp: DC-8GHz = 10dB
- Attenuation: DC-24GHz = 0dB, -10dB, -20dB, -30dB
- Dynamic Range:
- Min/Max Range: 90dB
- SFDR: 80dB
- Demodulation Types: AM, FM
- Filters Sizes: 800 kHz, 200kHz, 12.5kHz, 6.25 kHz, 2kHz
- Subcarrier Filters: 6.25kHz, 12.5kHz, 200kHz
- Headphone Output (low leakage headphones included)
- Built-in Speakers
- Formats: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Demodulation: AM, FM
- Filter Sizes: 12.75MHz, 6.375MHz,
- Subcarrier Filters:
- 6.25kHz, 12.5kHz, 200kHz
- Built in Auto Switching Antenna System:
- 8GHz Model (OGR-8) = 100kHz to 8GHz
- 24GHz Model (OGR-24) = 100kHz to 24GHz
- Aux RF In: 10kHz to 8GHz
- IF Out: 25 MHz wide centered at 75 MHz
- Baseband Out: DC 6MHz
- Expansion: Aux control port for MPP
- Integrated Touch Screen with 8.4 Display
- Soft Keys and Rotary Optical Encoder
- USB Port (A type): for peripherals (Keyboard, Mouse)
- Line In
- Universal Power Supply included: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Removable Battery: Rechargeable Lithium ion, 2-3 hour runtime
- Dimensions: 11.5in x 13.2in x 3.0in (29.2cm x 33.5cm x 7.6cm)
- Weight with Battery: 9.6lbs (4.4 kg)
- Case Dimensions: 5.4in x 14.9in x 19.5in (14cm x 37.8cm x 49.5cm)
- Loaded Case Weight: 21.0lbs (9.5kg)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C