Included Software Features Map View and Geographic Organization
The Reconyx Hyperfire Surveillance Camera features a PIR motion sensor with a 100ft. range and a very fast 0.2 second trigger speed. The camera features a variety of recording modes including time-lapse mode, which provides a range of selectable intervals, giving users the ability to see patterns and changes over time. This camera is designed to be discreet, featuring the No Glow technology to create an invisible IR flash which is capable of providing illumination without drawing attention to itself.
Images are stored on to a memory cards up to 32GB, ensuring that you have enough space to store plenty of important information.
Special Feature: An invisible No-Glow IR flash is designed to provide illumination without drawing attention to itself in nighttime filming.
In The Box
- RECONYX SC950 HyperFire General Surveillance Camera
- MapView Professional and Security Scheduling Software (CD-ROM)
- Adjustable Bungee Cord for Mounting
- ?Battery Quantity/Size:12 AA
- Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
- Time-Lapse Scheduling: AM Period in hours & PM Period in hours
- Dimensions:5.5"H x 4.5"W x 3"D
- Camera Settings:? ?Almost all available options are set o the camera. Scheduling settings are available on PC with included software.nthe camera. Scheduling settings are available on PC with included software.Operating Temperature:-20° to +120° Fahrenheit
- Motion Sensor Scheduling: Hours of Day and Days of week (Weekday & Weekend scheduling).
- Illumination: No-Glow High Output Covert IR
- Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®)
- Flash Range: Up to 60 feet
- Battery Requirements: NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
- Illumination On/Off Option: Included
- Security Feature Set Upgrade: Included (Loop Recording, Multiple Scheduling, Logo On/Off)
- Mapping & Image Management Software: MapView Professional with Security Scheduling
- Primary Application: Covert Surveillance for Security
- User Defined Metadata in MapView: Yes
- Time-Lapse Surveillance: 1, 2, 3, 5, 15 or 30 seconds or 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals (5 second minimum when motion trigger and/or illuminator is on)
- Image Resolution: 3.1 Mega-pixel or 1080P High Definition
- Loop Recording: Yes
- Image Detail: Color by Day, Monochrome Infrared by Night
- Memory Card Capacity: Up to 32GB
- Trigger Speed:1/5th second
- Battery Life: Up to 40,000 images
- RapidFire Near-Video Speed: Up to 2 frames per second
- External Power Connection: Available option
- Frame Rate: RapidFire 1, 3, 5, or 10 seconds between images
- Customization: Camouflage housing available. Other special modifications available upon request.
- Photos per Trigger: 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 images per trigger
- Metadata Export from MapView: Yes
- Delay After Triggering: 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min or 5 min
- Theft Deterrence: CodeLoc Pass-Code Protection