The TMT Temperature Tracking Camera is an important weapon in your business safety toolkit during the COVID-19 crisis. And, as governments discuss relaxing their quarantine restrictions, the TMT is even more pivotal to your business safety. Get up and running again but stay on guard with the TMT Temperature Tracker.
Office building owners, retailers, transit operators, and other professionals must consider the benefits of quick, contact-free illness detection at all entryways and points of contact. The TMT is your tool. Install the TMT Temperature Tracking Camera at card-readers, boarding zones, or anywhere your employees, customers, and clients must mingle in close quarters.
Moreover, the TMT is independent. It requires no human operator - visitors can interface with it on their own, contact-free. Device instantly alerts through voice ir alarm siren if someone has a fever. Also, if needed, you can use the TMT to enforce facemask policies, as its facial recognition is sophisticated enough to understand whether someone is wearing one or not.
- Fast and highly effective
- Temperature measurement in the range of 30-45 ℃ (80-113 F)
- Accuracy within ± 0.3 ℃
- Face recognition distance of up to 1 meter (3 ft)
- Automatically identify personnel and provide a real-time warning
- Supports temperature data SDK and HTTP protocol docking
- Automatically registers and records information
- Captures photos, video, datetime and temperature for each record
- Supports mid-range temperature measurement and real-time warnings
- Live detection Unique face recognition algorithm to accurately recognize faces, face recognition time <500m
Special Feature: Detects people with elevated temperatures, quickly and contact-free
Dimensions: 10.4 x 4.8 x 1.79 inches
- Linux embedded OS
- Coding standards G.711U
- Audio input;Audio output
- Video mode:Manual recording,alarm recording,time recording
- video record TF card (full function board) / PC side / NVR
- Alarm input / output Support Wigan Protocol
- Alarm trigger Motion detection alarm, speaker alarm, alarm recording, screenshot, notification via supported NVR notification
- (full function board) Network protocol HTTP,TCP/IP,IPV4,UPNP,RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FT
- Supports up to 16GB (common FAT32 format) full function board
- Still shot
- Motion detection
- Video output Easytool|Easy VMS Client| Mobile APP Clint|LCD HD Screen display
- 1/2.8 Sony
- PAL 50HZ/NTSC 60HZ
- Resolution 1920*1080|1280*720
- Video stream 12288kps
- 0.01 lux
- Day Night Mode
- Standard DC-12V (wide voltage 10-16V)
When you purchase a product from BrickHouse Security, you can expect exceptional customer care and support from our team. These are our guarantees:
Tech Support: All BrickHouse products come with free, unlimited lifetime technical support. Call (800) 654-7966 for assistance.
Warranty: All non-subscription devices purchased from Brickhouse Security include a 90-day protection plan, giving you the option to return within 30 days, replace, or receive technical support. All subscription devices are covered by a lifetime warranty, giving you the option to replace or repair your device as long as you have active service with us.
Returns: BrickHouse Security stands behind our products with a 30-day money back guarantee return policy. Return requests must be made within 30 days receiving your order. Requests made after 30 days may be denied.