Outdoor Electrical Box Enclosure Makes Camera Completely Covert
The SecureGuard 4G Utility Box Hidden Camera with B-Link Onboard is equipped with the B-Link Secure Cellular WiFi Camera Connector for internet access. As a user, you can conveniently view live video or review video playback remotely from anywhere. You can also record to a remote location or take advantage of the included 16GB of onboard memory.
For your added convenience, the camera features up to 60 Days battery life and records 720p HD video at 25fps. The outdoor utility box enclosure ensures that the camera is truly hidden from view. The device is easy to setup and use so you get your security up and running in no time.
This hidden camera requires a monthly subscription of $19.99 which entitles you to 1GB of data per month. You will receive your first bill within the first week of ownership.
Due to federal regulations, this camera does not record audio. Click here to learn more.
In The Box
- SecureGuard 4G Utility Box Hidden Cam With B-Link OnBoard
- User's Manual
Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 4"
- Model: None Functional Motion Detector Hidden Cam
- Image sensor:1/4" 1MP CMOS
- Image resolution:1280*720
- Min. Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- White Balance: Auto
- Frame Rate:25fps(720P), 30fps(VGA)
- Day/night:Switch IR-Cut Light Filter Switch (N/A on this model, Select models only)
- IR Light Qty:10 pcs LED lights (N/A on this model, Select models only)
- Network Trans: embedded with Cloud Transmission Protocol
- Working RH:From 10% to 90%
- Working Temperature:From -20℃ to 55℃
B-Link Service Is $19.99 Billed Monthly.
Data is only used when you're connected to your camera for remote view or download. If the camera is running and recording, but you're not viewing the video remotely, or the camera isn't uploading video, then no cellular data will be used. Data consumption will vary by camera type, video resolution settings, recording trigger settings and other factors.
If you exceed 1GB in a particular month, the following month you will be billed $24.99/GB for any additional data used. Your service won't be throttled or suspended.
We recommend using the base data allotment for a few months to determine your regular data use. If you find you're consistently using more than 1GB of data per month and would like a larger data allotment, we're happy to upgrade your plan on request. However, the base plan is the most flexible way to keep costs as low as possible.
Call for more information.